- Why Concordia-Chicago?
Concordia University Chicago is a leader in graduate and undergraduate education. Our accredited, highly ranked, on-campus, cohort and online bachelor's, master's and doctoral programs can help you achieve your education and career goals:
- Founded in 1864, Concordia-Chicago is celebrating its 150th anniversary of bringing higher education to the world.
- More than 3,500 students are enrolled in our online, cohort and on-campus master's and doctoral programs.
- We are the second fastest growing campus among nonprofit master's degree granting institutions in the U.S. for 2004–2009 (Chronicle of Higher Education, 2011 Almanac Edition).
- In February 2012, the Higher Learning Commission granted accreditation for Concordia-Chicago to offer a doctor of philosophy (PhD) in leadership. As a result, Concordia added PhD to its doctor of education (EdD) in leadership with eight specializations.
- In 2010, the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education conferred its prestigious “Continuing Accreditation of all Education Programs without conditions” on Concordia’s 18 education programs.