- EdD/PhD, Educational Leadership
- Eligibility Requirements
Students applying to the Ph.D. and Ed.D. graduate degree programs in educational technology leadership as full degree-seeking candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in instructional technology, educational technology, informational sciences, learning science or related field.
- Previous academic performance consistent with the ability to perform at the graduate level (GPA 3.00+).
- Submission of all transcripts where degrees were earned.
- Completed application.
- Access to computer with modem and ISP services.
- Students will be accepted for degree candidacy according to the academic guidelines of CUC. Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
Any student who has completed at least a Master of Arts or a Master of Science degree at an accredited institution of higher education may apply for admission to the Doctorate in Educational Technology Leadership program. However, students with a master’s degree in an unrelated field may, on a case-by-case basis, be required to demonstrate core technical knowledge and competencies necessary for successful completion of this program as part of their application. These competencies include:
- Proficiency in productivity suite software (spreadsheet, word processing and presentation) to manipulate and display data, to communicate effectively in writing and display ideas in formal settings.
- Graphic software to create and process graphic files.
- Movie-editing software to create and edit movie files.