- Admission & Financial Aid
- Accelerated Undergraduate Degree Completion
Accelerated Undergraduate Degree Completion
Accelerated Undergraduate Programs: Online and On Campus
Concordia University Chicago's accelerated bachelor's and associate's degree completion programs are available both online and on campus.
Accelerated Bachelor's Degrees
Accelerated Associate's Degrees
Accelerated Associate's Degree Admission Requirements
- An official high school transcript with a grade point average of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale indicating graduation date or an official high school transcript with an ACT composite of at least 20 or a combined SAT score of 930 indicating graduation date
- If applicable, all official college transcripts
Accelerated Bachelor's Degree Admission Requirements
- Most recent college transcript must indicate that the student was in good standing and earned at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Submission of official transcripts from ALL colleges or universities attended.
- Successful completion of college English Composition (with a grade of C or higher)
Steps to Apply
Complete our free easy-to-use online application for admission.
Send us the following documentation to complete your application file:
- Current resume
- All official college transcripts
- For military personnel, a DD214 or documentation of civil service
Send these materials either by email or mail, either separately or together, to:
Director of ADP Admissions
Concordia University Chicago
Christopher Center, Rm 364
7400 Augusta Street
River Forest, IL 60305
Fax: (708) 488-4322
Tel: (708) 209-3134
Apply for financial aid. Concordia University Chicago's FAFSA identification code is 001666.
Once you have received your admission to the program, an admission advisor will contact you about registration.
Contact Business Services at (708) 209-3232 for payment options