- Graduate Home
- Admission & Financial Aid
- Tuition, Billing and Payments
Tuition, Billing and Payments
The Office of Student Business Services is responsible for your semester billing. Depending on your program, either a hard copy bill will be mailed to your permanent home address on file with the University or your bill will be e-mailed to you. If at any time your permanent address changes, please be sure you update your information. Students will only receive one bill per semester except when an additional class is added. A new bill will then be sent to reflect the appropriate change. Bills are sent out 30 days prior to the start of each semester.
All tuition and fees are due on or before the set due date indicated on your bill. If you are using financial aid, such as federal loans, as payment to the University, your financial aid file must be complete. You are responsible for making your tuition payment until your financial aid file is complete and you have accepted your award and completed all necessary items to receive your financial aid.
Rate of Tuition
The rate of tuition is based on the specific program in which you are enrolled.
- Traditional Graduate Students: Tuition and fees are set each academic year and may be increased at any time.
- Specific Graduate/Doctoral Programs: Tuition and fees are based on the program you have selected. You will be charged the same tuition amount throughout your program. If at any time you withdraw or stop out and return, you will be charged the current rate of tuition for the specific program upon your return.
Methods of Payment
- In person: Payments may be made in person via cash, money order, personal check or credit card at no additional fee. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- By phone: Credit card payments may be made over the phone and are subject to a 2.75% convenience fee to be added to the total payment amount.
- By mail: You may mail your payment directly to Concordia University at 7400 Augusta St., River Forest, IL 60305, Attn: Business Services AD156. These payments must be in the form of a check, money order or cashier’s check and must include your Student ID number for identification purposes and so payments accurately post to your account.
- Online: Online payments are available using a checking or savings account or a credit card. Credit card payments will be assessed a 2.75% convenience fee. To make an online payment, log on to ConcordiaConnect and click on the Finances tab. Under payments you will see the option for online payments. (Depending on the financial institution, payments can take up to 48 hours to post to your account).
Concordia University reserves the right to change any payment methods or fees at any time.