Customize your Business Career with Specializations
The Concordia-Chicago MBA program is designed to assist you with business knowledge for your entire career. You can customize the speed and program that you need for your career goals. All students graduate with an MBA, the focus of which is general management. The variety of specializations allow you to define and refine your educational objectives.
Your Business Career with Specializations
A specialization allows you to customize your core MBA degree based on your career objective. The specializations are 12 credits (four courses) in an online, open enrollment format. This means than you can take specialization courses with the core MBA courses or at the end of the core course curriculum.
Completion of a specialization program results in an official designation on a your transcript.
- The core MBA program is established in a turn-key, cohort format and can be taken on-campus or online in an accelerated one-year or two-year format.
- The specialization courses are set up in an open enrollment, online format.
- You are able to enroll in the specialization courses at any time during your MBA program or after you have completed all of your core courses but BEFORE declaring your graduation date.
- Accounting has 24 credit hours for the Specialization in order to prepare for the CPA.
- School Business Management and Chief School Business Official have a unique curriculum based on educational endorsement requirements.
- Once your MBA degree is conferred by Concordia-Chicago you are not able to change that degree by adding specializations to it. The Specializations will be added to your existing degree as an MBA Certificate.
Download PDF with program information.