- Elisabeth Dellegrazie, MBA
Elisabeth Dellegrazie, MBA
Assistant Professor of Marketing and Leadership
Chair, International Academic Programs
College of Business
Elisabeth Dellegrazie teaches undergraduate and graduate-level courses for the College of Business in three disciplines--marketing, leadership, and global management. Within the university’s MBA program, she teaches Global Marketing in a Digital Era, Leading and Managing Effective Organizations and Global Management. At the undergraduate level, she teaches advertising, integrated marketing communications and new product development using an experiential classroom format. These classes pair undergraduate business students with small businesses and not-for-profit organizations, allowing them to gain hands-on experience while providing marketing solutions to businesses in the community.
Dellegrazie’s research focus is teaching global competency within higher education. In addition to developing and teaching marketing courses, she travels and lectures internationally on business marketing strategies at both businesses and universities. She develops and supports Concordia-Chicago’s international joint degree programs in China, international satellite campus in Singapore, international faculty exchange and research, and student study abroad programs.
- PhD candidate, Organizational Leadership, Concordia University Chicago; River Forest, IL
- Dissertation: Teaching Global Competency in Higher Education
- MBA, Business Administration, Marketing Concentration, Loyola University; Chicago, IL
- BA, Business Administration, Marketing Concentration, Loyola University; Chicago, IL
Academic and Professional Highlights
Prior to accepting a position at Concordia-Chicago, Dellegrazie spent more than twenty years in a variety of corporate business settings. She began her career as a Category Manager for Chicago-based Dominick’s Finer Foods Corporation. Next, her career led to Illinois Tool Works, a Fortune 500 Company, where she held the role of Brand Manager within ITW’s Construction Products Division. Subsequently, Dellegrazie worked as New Market Development Manager for Chicago Faucets, a Geberit Group company, as well as the North America Kitchen Category Manager for Grohe AG, a multinational corporation based in Germany.
- Santin, C. & Dellegrazie, E. (2016). Internationalization of Higher Education. Symposium on Internationalized Talents Training (pp. 26 - 35). Shijiazhuang, China: Hebei University of Economics and Business.
- Co-presenter, International Teaching Week Conference, ESTICE, (Lille, France; October 2017); “Corporate Social Responsibility.”
- Co-presenter, International Talents Training Symposium, Hebei University of Economics and Business, (Shijiazhuang, China; May 2016); “Internationalizing a University Campus.”
- Co-presenter, Concordia-Chicago Ethics Summit, (River Forest, IL; October 2013); “Ethics in Marketing and Advertising”
- Presenter, Hebei University of Economics and Business HR Student Body, (Shijiazhuang, China; May 2013); “How Do We Prepare Students for a Global Business Market?”
- Presenter, Dole Fresh Fruit International Corporation Executive Management Meeting, (San Jose, Costa Rica; May 2011); “Corporate Benefits of a Successfully Integrated, Internal Communication Process.”
- Presenter, Keynote for Woman in Management, (Oak Park, IL; October 2010); “Creating Your BIG IDEA: The impacts on your company, colleagues and self.
Research Affiliations and Professional Memberships
- American Marketing Association (AMA) – Member
- Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) – Lifetime Member
- Jim G. Carpenter Foundation – Board Member
- Scleroderma Foundation – Event Advisory Board Member
- The Jacobs & Clevenger Case Writers' Competition – Judge (2017, 2015, 2014)
- 2017 Outstanding Faculty of the Year - awarded by the Student Leadership & Involvement Committee